Journal of Electronic Science and Technology
ISSN: 1674-862X, Frequency: 4 issues per year
- State-of-the-art achievements in electronic science and technology
- An authority publication collaborated with IEEE, IACSIT, and IET
Abstract Version of JEST Vol. 12, No. 2 (Jun. 2014) availablePublished:2014-07-03 10:32
The latest Abstract version of JEST vol. 12, no. 2 (Jun. 2014) is available now! This issue covers the Special Section on Terahertz Technology and Applications, Special Section on Energy-Efficient Technologies, Bioelectronics and Biomedicine, and Image and Signal Processing.Welcome to download the latest Abstract vesion here (Attachment:JEST-Vol12-...
Announcement for Academic MisconductPublished:2013-08-10 21:06
Academic honesty is the necessary foundation for a researcher’s reputation and a fundamental principle of research. To promote academic integrity and publish high-quality scientific works, JEST claims that any academic misconduct will be formally and seriously deal with according to related policies.
The 10th Anniversary of JEST and Launching Ceremony of TTA & EET Held in ChengduPublished:2013-12-24 13:37
The 10th Anniversary of Journal of Electronic Science and Technology (JEST) and the launching ceremony of JEST “Special Section on Terahertz Technology and Applications” (TTA) and “Special Section on Energy-Efficient Technologies” (EET) have been held successfully on Dec. 21, 2013 in Chengdu. Accomplished scientists in TTA a...
ICSGCE 2012 Held Successfully in Hong KongPublished:2012-11-08 10:22
The 2012 IEEE International Conference on Smart Grid and Clean Energy Technologies (ICSGCE 201) has been held successfully in Hong Kong, China, during October 26-28, 2012. Over 80 schloars from 28 countries and regions attended this conference, which took the "Smart Grid" and "Clean Energy Technologies" as the subjects.ICSGCE 20...
Call for Papers: Special Section on Green TechnologiesPublished:2012-03-16 09:23
Journal of Electronic Science and TechnologyVol. 10, No. 4, December 2012Special Section on on Green Technologies: Energy-Efficient Circuits, Systems, and Devices** Submission Deadline: 15 August 2012 **Guest EditorsQiang Li, University of Electronic Science and Technology of ChinaFarshad Moradi, Aarhus University, DenmarkLi-Nan Li, Beijing Jiaoton...
- Abstract Version of JEST Vol. 12, No. 2 (Jun. 2014) available Published:2014-07-03 10:32
- The 10th Anniversary of JEST and Launching Ceremony of TTA & EET Held in Chengdu Published:2013-12-24 13:37
- Announcement for Academic Misconduct Published:2013-08-10 21:06
- ICSGCE 2012 Held Successfully in Hong Kong Published:2012-11-08 10:22
- Abstract version of JEST vol. 10, no. 1 (Mar. 2012) is available! Published:2012-04-17 11:22
- JEST Editorial Office (Taichung) Established Published:2012-03-23 12:01
- Call for Papers: Special Section on Green Technologies Published:2012-03-16 09:23
- Announcing a Special Issue on Network and Communication Security Published:2012-03-16 09:17
- Writing Tips on Abstract and Keywords Published:2010-05-21 15:32
- General Guidelines for Academic Writing Published:2010-01-05 17:26
- How to Write an Abstract of High Quality Published:2009-12-10 17:09
- Use the Right Vocabulary Published:2009-10-27 22:37
- Write in Sentences Published:2009-10-05 15:28
Writing Tips on Abstract and Keywords
Some writing tips on the Abstract and Keywords writing are given as follows, when you write your papers, you may check it following them.AbstractAn abstract should summarize the authors' main contributions of the paper not the subjective assessment of the writer(s). It should contain only what y...Read The Detail
General Guidelines for Academic Writing
In general, it is inappropriate simply to write as you would speak in academic writing. In conversation, the listener can ask for clarification or elaboration easily, and thus the speaker can use imprecise language, ramble from topic to topic freely, and so on. Instead, academic writing must stand o...Read The Detail
How to Write an Abstract of High Quality
Abstract is a part of the most importance in academic writing. An abstrct of a paper usually has a fairly standard form; it informs readers about the authors’ main contributions with the information as follows:1) What is the problem to be resolved? Or what is the author's focus in the pape...Read The Detail
Use the Right Vocabulary
It is important that you use the right vocabulary in your writing. The mistakes that occur regularly in nonnative speakers are usually due to confusion between two words such as:△ Alternatively and Alternately: The former is preferred to the later (unless you really mean something that alternates).△...Read The Detail